Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Calvary to the rescue. After hearing about our travails last night, our daughter, Kathy, cancelled her Spring Break plans and came to our rescue. Last night Lou was in great pain and about 3 a.m. her multiple doses of Milk of Magnesia finally came through and we had a big washing to do. This morning I called Dr. Siadati's office and Dr. Bechtel was on duty. He called back and called a prescription in to Abilene. I drove in and picked it up along with Lou's suggestion of a back brace. I got back and we both got a little nap in the afternoon. I got most of the laundry done, but Kathy came in in time to finish up and let me write my Livestock Weekly column and my Kiwanis weekly email. I still need to post the Library accounts before Monday.

Early Monday we will call to make an appointment as soon as possible to do whatever is necessary to heal Lou. Keep her in your prayers. She is in great pain when she tries to move. Walking is a real chore for her. The pain pills provide a little relief but aren't working as well as before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home