Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thawed out this afternoon. This morning I dumbly tried to drive my pickup to get the mail. I couldn't get back up the road. I got all the way up to the path thru the woods where I left the truck and walked to the pond and gave the deer some corn at that feeder. I had to walk carefully because it was slick under the snow. It started warming up and got above freezing this morning. I checked the rain guages and had 0.7" for the ice, snow and little rain today. This afternoon after my nap, I brought two more hand trucks of wood to the porch, walked carefully back down the road to the Tacoma and drove it into the garage with only a little slipping and sliding.

Lou says she hasn't taken any pain pills for the last 3 days. She still hurts but it is getting better. Fran Vick rescheduled the trip to the TIL Board meeting in Dallas from this weekend to Feb. 3.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home