Friday, November 30, 2007

LATEST CA125 TEST
We got the latest CA125 test result from last Wednesday's blood letting. Good news. It has dropped to 89 from 279 three weeks ago. I had hoped it would be 11 but maybe next time.
Lou has been feeling pretty good from this last round of chemo. She walked yesterday and today got all the way down the hiway before I got back from my 2 miles. She was totally out of energy when she got back, but felt better for having made the journey. She napped some this morning. Her back has been a lot better, unless she tries to do too much work around the house. Yesterday her face was flushed some, but better today. She still has a good attitude, but said she was tired of reading Westerns. Two more came today and the entries can be submitted until the end of December.

1 Comments:

Blogger judyalter said...

Lou, I judged that category last year, and I, too, got tired of reading westerns. So many of them were so alike. And I'm still stunned that self-published books can be entered. Made weeding out easier, but still---.

Glad to hear about the good test results. I'm a faithful reader of the blog and think Charles should really post more often.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home