Friday, November 03, 2006

More good news today. I called Nancy Saunders, Dr. Hancock's nurse in Fort Worth to ask if she had gotten the results from the CT scan and blood tests taken October 3 at Hendrick Hospital in Abilene. She called back to report that the CA 125 test was 3! That is way down in the normal range. She was pleased and we are also. Yesterday Lou rubbed her bald head and said she believes the hair is starting to grow.

This morning she walked down 2228 a ways to meet me coming back. She said she feels some stronger today. Our son, Mark, and his wife, Kathy, came today and loaded his 1965 Mustang on a trailer to take back to his garage to work on it there. And Kathy fixed us a great meal that was enjoyed by Lou's sister, Sue, and her husband, Ike.

So life is good!

I appreciate your comments.

2 Comments:

Blogger judyalter said...

Great to hear about Lou's continued progress. I hope she's strong enough that you'll both be at the Autograph Extravaganza.
Charles, you commented on my leaving my picture with my comment earlier. I'm not that smart--blogger.com does that automatically because that site also hosts my blog! But where's the picture on your blog?

Judy

8:32 PM  
Blogger Dr. Rodenberger said...

OK, I will start posting photos also. I am in Houston tonight on my laptop, but tomorrow when I get home I will find a photo or two of Lou to add to the blog.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home