Sunday, October 22, 2006

Many of you have found this blog and are learning about blogs. Some have tried unsuccessfully to comment. I checked my settings and I permit anyone to comment so I haven't solved the problem. Keep trying and I will keep working on this end. I am new to blogging and am not much of a techie, even if I am a rocket scientist by profession.

Lou said to remind you these are my comments and not hers. She doesn't want to offend her liberal friends and I don't wish to either, but blogs let you state your opinion about the world and I am a religious fundamentalist and an admirer of the President based on my study of his character.

God is good. Our prayers are being answered. Lou is gaining strength every day. She seriously considered going to church with me this morning, but I discouraged the idea because of the cold weather. The church is very cold and heated with a few propane heaters that take a while to warm up. She isn't sure her immune system is fully recovered, but she is walking further everyday. Saturday she walked to the front gate again and didn't have to rest at her chair at the end of the path. She is preparing for a talk to the Ex Libris Book Club at the Fort Worth Women's Club Thursday noon.

I would ask you to pray for our friend, Mark Kite, (our son Mark's namesake) who is in intensive care in North Hills Hospital in North Richland Hills due to a couple of strokes last Thursday afternoon. He is gaining some strength today and slept well last night. His wife, Madge, is a retired nurse and takes good care of him. His children are like ours and also take care of them both.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A test of the comment page.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home