Wednesday, October 18, 2006

First things first. If you are reading this blog, send me an email. I have checked with several and found noone who is looking at it.

Lou is doing better and better. Yesterday she felt good enough to visit with Johnny Boggs, who was here for our Meet the Authors program. She went with us to dinner and to hear Johnny speak. She was worn out and asked Jane Bonner to host Johnny at her B&B for the night, which she graciously did.

This morning she walked almost to the gate before I got back from my 2 miles. And then we went to her hair dresser to have two wigs styled. She wore one home and it looked great. A little more blond than her hair was before the chemo.

On books, I am reading O'Reilly's CULTURE WAR. It reads like he talks and he has a good point in the book. My take on Bush is quite different from some of my friends, because I read about his faith and the book A MATTER OF CHARACTER that compared his character with previous presidents written by an investigative reporter who had no previous committment to Bush. It shaped a lot of my thinking and as far as I know was not a best seller. I never understand why everyone doesn't think like I do. That has puzzled me for years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home