Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ANNUAL PHYSICALS REPORT
Yesterday we had our annual physical checkups with EKGs, blood pressure, blood work, chest xrays, etc. Today they called with the lab reports and except for one test on me that needs a recheck (kidney test) everything was OK. My PSA is still down to 3.6. Lou had no problems. She is scheduled for a bone density scan later.

My right shoulder has a torn tendon and I called a doctor in FW that Mark recommended and will go in the last week in May to have it evaluated. I will probably have to have surgery to repair the tendon in June.

Today Lou and I went to meet with the lawyer from Abilene, Cathy Kim Fowlkes, who is coming to CP to help with wills and such. I had heard her speak at Kiwanis, but when she saw Lou she said I know you, and Lou said yes you are Dr. Kim's daughter. Kim was president of McMurry when Lou started teaching there. She is also married to an Aggie Civil engineer so we were able to communicate. We ate lunch with her and her aide at Staghorn.

Tonight at 7:15 a storm came through and dropped .7" of rain and some pea and quarter size hail, but did no damage that I could see. Few leaves knocked off the trees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home